An exhibition will be held alongside the conference programme from lunchtime on Monday 7 April to the afternoon refreshment break on Tuesday 8 April 2014. Lunch and refreshments will be served in the exhibition area to maximise time spent with the delegates.
Who should exhibit.
- Scientific equipment vendors (e.g. chemical analysis, electron microscopy and spectroscopy, scanning probe, lithography, nanopositioning, tensile testing, vacuum components)
- Computational software for chemical, material fluid and solid mechanical analysis (e.g. atomic, molecular, and solid modelling, finite element analysis, fluid mechanics, mathematical and statistical analysis, molecular dynamics)
- Companies involved in the development of high-specification engineered products (e.g. aerospace, automotive, high-performance (opto)electronics, nuclear off-shore engineering)
- Publishers working in the scientific community
- Employers of science graduates
The exhibition package includes a six-foot table, one single 500 watt socket, two chairs and free WiFi internet access plus:
- A profile and logo on the conference website
- Link to your homepage from the conference website
- Access to the technical sessions
- Tea/coffee and lunch provided during the exhibition for one exhibitor
- Reception and buffet on Monday 7 April for one exhibitor
- One A4 insert in the delegate bags
The cost to exhibit is £600+VAT. However, book before 31 January 2014 to secure your space for £500+VAT.
For further information, including sponsorship opportunities, download the exhibition brochure.